Having a copy of your car keys at home can get you out of a lot of trouble. We’ll tell you why it is so important to have a spare set of keys for your vehicle:
- Prevention is key. There isn’t a better way to prevent last minute emergencies with your car keys than to think ahead of time and try to prevent them. It’s very easy to think “I will never misplace my only set of keys”, but accidents happen, keys break, get locked inside and get lost all the time, no matter how organized or sharp minded you are.
- If you get locked out of your car because you left the keys inside, then you’ll have your second set to get you of the issue.
- If you lose your car keys, you won’t have to pay hundreds of dollars to replace it. Instead, you’ll be able to contact a locksmith and get a duplicate for a fraction of the price. Making a duplicate spare key can cost up to 75% less than having no keys at all and needing a replacement.
- If your car key or fob breaks or stops working (due to falling, water damage, etc) then you’ll have your spare key as a back up.
- Whether you have a regular chip key, a remote key, a flip key or smart key; Key duplication is essential to prevent issues in the future and it also helps you save a ton of money and time.
The only requirement for duplicating a car key is that there must be at least one existing key in the possession of the vehicle owner who wants a duplicate. It’s that simple!
In conclusion, if you have lost your spare keys and only have one left, or if you purchased a vehicle that came with only one key, the best thing to do is to get a duplicate with Car Keys Discount.
Contact us to schedule your appointment today.